Two Truths and One Lie--Writing Meme
Following allen0187 's lead for the truth and lie writing meme , I can see this being a lot of fun. I have decided to extend the reveal of the answers from his 24 hours to a bit longer to allow for more people to have a chance to read and play. (I was not able to respond, as I had already read his latest submission.)
Rules of the game
The rules of the game are simple:
- Write three statements--two truths and one lie--about yourself.
- Those who participate will decide which is truth or lie and leave a comment, accordingly.
- Should you choose to participate by using the writing meme, write your own "Truth or Lie" article and tag the name of the person whose lead you are taking.
- As well, please use following tag for the game: TwoTruthsOneLie .
- After a period of time (i.e. 24, 36, 48 hours), write another article as your reveal.
- I joined a convent.
- I met President Ronald Reagan.
- I walked across a 15-ft. (4.57m) tightrope, 55-feet (16.76m) in the air, with my eyes closed.
So, two true statements and one lie. You decide! I will reveal the truth on Monday!
And, if you would like to take a guess and leave your comment to this and other articles written at Persona Paper, you can join us by signing up here: http://www.personapaper.com/register/2e8dc6afcda000653ff43017f4a3e84f
We would love to have you join us here in our community!
© Coral Levang, 2015
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/truth-lie-street-sign-contrast-257160/ by geralt