Things to Do When You Are Bored Buttless
My new friend Coffee wrote this article http://personapaper.com/article/25076-two-weeks-off-work , in which she wrote of finding herself very bored, with a lot of time on her hands. She came to the correct conclusion that writing on Persona Paper was a good way to pass a little time, but there are only 15 posts allowed in a day, so what are you going to do with the other 23 hours? (Just kidding; it took longer than 4 minutes to write this. Maybe.) Here are some of my suggestions, and feel free to leave more in the comments below, so we can make helping Coffee less bored somewhat of a community effort.
1. Do a Google search of the term "animal", click Images, and then do imitations of every animal you see pictured (you should do this just to see the picture of the baby pig).
2. Go to your local shopping mall, walk into every store, look around and say, "Nope," then walk back out. (Good exercise)
3. Go to the library, check out a CD, and play it in the car while you drive to the mall to go say "Nope" in all the stores. Wait. I should have put that second.
4. Paint each of your toenails with a different color polish. You may have to borrow the polish from your wife.
5. Participate in the 30-Day Song Challenge , but write ALL your posts NOW. Then, you can dole them out once a day and impress everyone who is scrambling to keep up.
6. Make up a song about riding an elephant. Pretend to ride an elephant as you are singing it, to get into the spirit.
7. Make a series of origami animals from the pages of a book you didn't like. Sell these to pay the library fine for destroying the book.
8. Write, "You are really cool!" on a whole bunch of sticky notes. Leave them various places for people to find.
9. Bake cookies and make little packages of three or four of them to give out to your neighbors. Make sure to eat some yourself, too. Cookies are made of happiness!
10. Found a new country in your living room. Design a flag for your country. Declare that anyone who enters your country has to bump noses with you (best done gently).
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/calico-cat-yawn-feline-yawning-518375/ by skeeze