How to Keep Your Wife Happy
My son will marry Katie in December. They are one very happy young couple.
My son's offices are near our home, and if he can get away, he will stop by for a free lunch.
The other day he said, "I just know Katie is going to say that we have to visit her parents this weekend. They are really nice people, but I just do not want to go."
Advice for my son:
1. You will have to visit your wife's parents periodically. Just suck it up and be nice when you visit them.
2. Your wife will not be happy if you go out with "the guys" on a regular basis after work. She will pout upon your return.
3. Your wife will become irritated if you are playing video games, and she deep into all those household chores. You must get off your behind and help her with a few of those chores.
4. She really will be upset if you plan a 3-day weekend getaway with your buddies. Upon your return, she may not talk very much to you. Give it a day and all will be well.
5. Your wife will become frustrated if you constantly miss the toilet. Aim well my son.
6. You will have to accompany your wife to Hobby Lobby, Michael's and JoAnn Fabrics. Just follow behind her and smile if she turns around to see if you are still with her.
5. If you make a mess, and you do make some epic messes, clean it up as soon as possible. She will become weary if she has to clean up after you all the time.
6. If you use the blender, put the darn lid on that thing before starting it up. You caused your dear mother to toss a perfectly good blender, so that you would not have access to one, due to the blender contents flying all over her kitchen.
7. Never, ever invite a bunch of guys to stay at your place for the weekend to party. She will hold that one against you for a long time.
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/love-couple-hands-engagement-316640/