Dumb Stuff I Have Observed, Part 4 - Hang in There
1. Cats love us more when they are hungry or cold.
2. Does John Mayer ever go out with anyone who isn't really famous?
3. If you are at a party and someone calls you a "douchebag", it is time for one of you to leave the party.
4. People who fight over whether to squeeze the toothpaste tube from the end or from the middle clearly have bigger problems, like why they haven't found out that toothpaste comes in pump bottles now.
5. If cats had opposable thumbs, they would still bring you dead rodents as presents, but they might tie little bows around them.
6. Okay, we've got length, width, depth and breadth, so what happened with height and weight?
7. Whiz: indicates rapid movement, urination, preternatural ability and fake cheese.
8. The advertising slogan for Windows is "Life without walls", but that's stupid. If you don't have walls, there's no place to put windows.
9. What the hell is non-dairy creamer made out of?
10. "Puff the Magic Dragon" is not about smoking weed. It's about the death of childhood innocence and imagination and it's the saddest song I've ever heard and I hate it. (I know, I know: "Thanks for sharing.")
Here's more Dumb Stuff!
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/cigar-smoking-cigar-cigarette-362183/