Sometimes, I let my mind wander into a mischievous mode. Today, it occurred to me to Google 'elevator humor'. Basically, there are sites that are mostly repetitive with the results, but were still funny to me. So, if you had the nerve to do so, there were some hilarious things listed that a person could do to freak out other people getting off or on the elevator. Here are some examples of what I found.
- Hold the doors open as if you're waiting for a friend, but then let it close. Say to nobody, "Hey, Wally, how's it been?"
- Drop a pen, see if someone will pick it up and then yell, "That's mine!"
- Wave hands wildly at invisible flies buzzing around your head.
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
- Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
Now, I'm sure that the 90-some examples I found are meant to be funny but I bet they did not include all the funny things to do.
If I may, I made up some more foolish and funny things to do on an elevator. So with that being said, here are my ideas...
- Look very annoyed, tap the side of your forehead, and say out loud, "Stop telling me what to do!"
- While coughing allot, ask someone who just got on, "You wouldn't happen to have any Ricola Cough Drops with you?"
- All of a sudden, start frantically looking around the elevator and say out loud, "There it is again! Did you hear it this time?"
- Just as you are getting off the elevator, right before the doors close, look at the people still in it and say, " Remember, if anyone asks, I was never here."
- Pretend you are practicing how you are going to say something by saying it over and over out loud, each time using a different tone. Example, " I'm sorry. It WON'T happen again." ...then, " I'm SORRY! It won't happen again." and so on.
So, as you can see, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Keep in mind, these are only thoughts that I find to be funny. I personally would not have the courage to actually do any of these pranks.
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/elevator-buttons-elevator-buttons-248639/