Moisturise your Skin! (Category Challenge: Beauty)
When I was younger, the only thing that I do to take care of my skin is to wash it with soap (for my body) and facial cleanser (for my face) . I wasn't familiar back then with toners and moisturizers. Little did I know that I am missing on something very important if I'd like to really take care of my skin.
Fast forward to 2014, I have finally realized the importance of moisturising our skin. It is as important as cleaning it and that it should be done at an early age.
• Moisturising their skin can be done with lotions- hypo allergenic preferably.
• If the weather is too cold or windy, I would lather baby oil to my son's skin.
• Moisturising lotions should be applied after shower, while our skin is still damp for the lotion to be absorbed deeper into the skin.
• Women out there should put moisturisers especially formulated for the face, twice a day - in the morning and in the evening.
• Petroleum jellies are the best and cheapest way to help moisturise the soles of our feet or cracked heels.
• Also, taking Vitamin E (which helps regenerates skin cells and takes care of them too) can be considered. Eating fruits and vegetables also helps.
Do you know any other way to help keep our skin moisturised?
Image Credit » mine, created using cooltext.com