Never Say This to a Vampire
Beware of the Vampire. He is after you. Too bad you don't have a wooden stake handy. Here are ten things that you should not say to a Vampire:
1. Bite me!
2. Could you do something about the pimple that is on my neck?
3. Who's your dentist? You really need to file down some of your teeth.
4. Don't you know that capes are so yesterday?
5. Blood is thicker than water. Have a glass of water instead.
6. Quit yapping. You are driving me bats.
7. Are you sure that you wouldn't like to have dinner with us? We are having stake a potatoes.
8. I have this garlic charm around my neck, and I'm not afraid to use it.
9. I was so looking forward to seeing the Werewolf instead.
10. In life, we are all blood brothers.