The Giant Woman
There's a giant woman outside of your house. She must be over thirty feet tall. What are you going to do? What are going to say to her? Here are eight things that you should not say to a giant woman:
1. Are you from the dating service? I didn't expect such a huge blind date.
2. I bet you'd be a great asset on our football team. You could play all the positions.
3. You sure are tall. I bet you've eaten a lot of Fruit Loops.
4. I'm tired. Can I lay down in the palm of your hand?
5. I'd give you a back massage, but that's a whole lot of back to massage.
6. I don't think that there would be a lot of passion if I started kissing your knee.
7. Would you like a tall order of fries? We can make it a super duper order.