20 things about me
Whenever you meet someone for the first time, you would certainly want to know more about him/her. Since I have only yesterday joined this platform, I thought of sharing something about me so that people around start to know me and my likes.
Here are 20 things about me:
1. I am a proud Leo and this lions always fascinate me.
2. I love nature in its every form and love to be as close to it as possible.
3. I love travelling, seeing new places.
4. For some unknown reasons, I always wanted to see Switzerland since my childhood - and October last year I did manage to be there and loved being there.
5. My favourite band is The Beatles - something of the past though, but since I grew up listening to them, I still enjoy listening to the old songs.
6. I always wanted to play guitar - as was inspired by The Ventures.
7.Paul Mauriat’s Love is Blue is my favourite instrumental.
8. I am very selective in choosing friends.
9. Looking down from a high rising building is ….
10. I love everything that my wife cooks - though I like to eat every type of vending junk that is sold by the roadsides.
11. If someone confides with me, rest assured he has confided it with the right person.
12. “How things are made” on Discovery channel is my favourite TV programme.
13. I love watching sea surfing.
14. I really cannot understand poetry, so I prefer listening to a song with good music.
15. I always wear matching clothes.
16. Thorn Bird and El Chemist have been my favourite readings.
17. My favourite film? Well can’t name one, but Heaven can wait, After the promise and To kill a mocking bird are some of my favourite.
18. Photography, philately and blogging are my favourite pastimes, while playing Scrabble on line keeps me busy when am not doing anything else.
19. I had a terrible handwriting in my childhood, till grilled by my mother (may she rests in heavens – Amen) and I corrected it (people now admire it :).
20. The last one – my late father continues to be my power of strength (may he rests in peace in heavens – Amen).
Image Credit » Phttp://pixabay.com/en/woman-face-identity-self-me-i-am-510480/ixabay