Dumb Stuff I Have Observed, Part Deux (Prounounced "Duh")
1. If you don't process metaphors well, the phrase "Jack Frost nipping at your nose" takes on rather disturbing implications.
2. I think Christmas light displays are exactly like karaoke singers: The really good ones are very enjoyable, but even the really bad ones are still quite entertaining!
3. Jar Jar Binks was an annoying character, but the one thing about him I liked was his sense of propriety. I mean, "How rude!" Hee.
4. It's kind of fun, provided you have absolutely nothing else of importance to do, to type curse words into MS Word and see which ones it accepts as being 'real' (correctly spelled) words. Think about the implications of someone's having added all those words to the program's vocabulary so that people who frequently type them will not become annoyed at false alerts!
5. The Junior League is not to be confused with Little League. But the potential for hilarity is certainly there!
6. Never buy the smallest size shredder.
7. Whenever I am about to finish a roll of toilet paper, I always restrain myself and leave those last two little "emergency squares", just in case I forget to bring a fresh roll. Like those two little squares are going to be of any help! And I always remember to bring the new roll, but just let me forget the emergency squares ONCE...
8. Okay, I know "codswollop" means 'nonsense', but what the heck is codswollop, actually? I know what bullshit is. Is codswollop fish poop?
9. Apparently, cat vomit contains a special enzyme that renders it completely invisible to everyone in the house but me. I am also the sole possessor of Dust Vision and Toilet Odor Perception.
Here's more Dumb Stuff!
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/sheep-crazy-animal-explosive-blow-160370/