Friends of Persona Paper December week 2 update
Well we are now into the second half of December and I figured it was about time we started our Christmas challenge. Since suggestions were not forthcoming on my first December post I figured we could start with 'Christmas memories'. Feel free to write anything you like on the topic and tag your post with ChristmasMemories (and of course the FOPP tag). There is no prize or anything, but I will be mentioning some Christmas memories posts in my next update (with links of course) which may bring a few more views your way.
In case you are reading this post and have no idea what FOPP is let me explain: Friends of Persona Paper is a friendly challenge that some members here have chosen to take up. Its not a strict to-do list, more like helpful goals we would like to achieve. Anyone is free to join the challenge, just let me know in the comments and I will add you to the list. The goals of the challenge are:
1. Visit Persona Paper daily
2. Spend at least 15 minutes onsite with each daily visit, reading and commenting
3. Post at least 30 articles each month
4. Promote worthy content on Persona Paper via social media, etc.
5. Strive to recruit new members to Persona Paper
6. Tag each post you write with FOPP so it can be easily found.
Current members list:
New members for December (this section will be updated throughout the month)