â€œElements of Successâ€ in Customer Service
The following are some of the elements of success that I attribute to customer service;
• Assessing customer’s strength and weaknesses in relation to your business.
• Understanding the customers you serve.
• Being prepared to provide excellent customer service to those customers.
• Understanding various barriers to customer service.
• Recognizing the power of perception – the way customers perceive your business.
• Understanding their expectations and maintaining their own credibility and sense of values.
• Effective customer service equips you to fully serve your customers.
I hope this will help you .in offering good customer service wherever you are.
Image Credit » ngsmarketing.com
scheng1 wrote on December 14, 2014, 2:21 AM
The best customer service comes from the heart, serving each customer as if serving our dearest and nearest.
chavangigeoffrey wrote on December 14, 2014, 2:45 AM
That's true my friend scheng1 , I strongly agree with you.
Madcanman wrote on December 14, 2014, 5:57 AM
Unless I'm in a completely isolated part of the universe I believe what stands as decent customer service these days is appalling compared to earlier times. Seems wherever you go there is absolutely no such thing as decent customer service, especially, I hate to say, from the younger set. They just don't give a sh*t, it seems, and it shows on the job. I guess that's just the way society is in these modern times. Even in restaurants, if you are unhappy with something and ask to speak with the "manager" you are approached by some punk-assed barely-able-to-vote douche who couldn't care less about decent service. Oh, well, a sign of the times, I suppose...