How to Make "Sekoteng" from Indonesia
" Sekoteng " was a typical drink is from Central Java, Indonesia. Sekoteng , many sold at night, because it is made from ginger and other ingredients that can warm the body. Regarding this months rain season and cold air, no doubt we need a drink that can warm the body.
To maintain the cleanliness and health drinks, it will be good if we make it at home. I will share the recipe Makes a Sekoteng healthy and practical.
1/2 clove finger segments
1 tablespoons of sago pearls
1 tablespoon green beans
1 tablespoon of boiled peanuts
1 tablespoon kolang kaling
1 tablespoon unsalted bread
2 Bowl wedang ginger
How to make:
- Clean Green beans and boil until tender.
- Wash kolang-kaling up to the net, then sliced and boiled until tender.
- Boil the Sago pearls then flush with cold water.
- Fresh bread and slice finger segment into small
- Prepare the warm ginger and enter all ingredients into the Bowl containing the wedang ginger.
- Delicious Sekoteng ready to be served.
Good luck with your "Receipes Delicious of Sekoteng"
Image Credit » jakartasavvy.com