It's puzzle time !!!
I love to create puzzles for my children so here's one for you as well.
In this puzzle, you have to find names of cities hidden within these sentences. These sentences are not clues that have to be solved but reading them very carefully will reveal name of one city contained in each sentence. You just have to look closely.
1. In the afternoon, Stavien napped for a while.
2. To me, semicolon don’t make much sense.
3. On each bud a pesticide was sprayed.
4. The path ensured that I reach my destination if I walked on.
5. I recently installed Chrome on my computer.
6. Theo slowly drove his car up the mountainside.
7. The medal is bonus after the cash award.
8. The nomad rides an Arabian horse.
9. The journalist wrote a best seller book about wars awful aftermaths.
10. The sherpa risked his life to save the mountaineers.
You have to type the names of the cities in comment box but no cheating. You also have to tell me which city is best hidden.
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/puzzle-fun-game-entertainment-431568/