Things I Like...
Well I let you all in on some of the things I dislike on my previous post, but who needs that much negativity? I think it is time to list some of the things I do like. :) It will not be a big list, not because I dislike a lot of things, but because I am too tired to post a long one lol.
Okay so, here are a few things I like…
- WWE - well you guys already know that I am a WWE fan since I made a post about it last week or so, but it should definitely go on this list lol. It is not only fun to watch, but it has brought me so many amazing friends and experiences. :D
- Old Sitcoms - I think aside from like, three or four shows, I only seem to watch shows that are on in re-runs. My list of favorite old sitcoms include The Golden Girls, Roseanne, Full House, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Everybody Loves Raymond. There are more than that but like I said before, I’m tired lol. But is it me, or do they not make TV shows like they used to?
- Old Cartoons - I also enjoy older cartoons, such as Tiny Toon Adventures, Bobby’s World, Garfield and Friends, Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, Ducktales and so on.
- Music - I listen to a variety of genres, including rock, classic rock, 80s/90s, pop and soundtracks.
- Being Creative - Whether I am changing around my Twitter layout, creating graphics/editing pictures, snapping photographs or beading, I love to engage in activities that let’s me be creative. I think it is a fun way to express yourself and the things you are into.
- Spring/Fall Weather - I prefer my weather in the 60s/70s, where it is not too cold or too hot.
- Coffee - I have to make one before working on my writing assignments. I love using hazelnut, French vanilla or original creamer.
- Writing - I know this could go in the “being creative” section, but I believe it deserves to be on it’s own with this list. I love to write, whether I am freelance writing or blogging. I am grateful to be able to write as both a hobby and a job.
Well that I guess that it is for now. I am tired, you guys are probably tired...we’re all tired lol. You guys take care, and have a great night. :)
AboutMe ThingsILike Likes Interests Personal
Image Credit » I snapped this silly selfie using my cell phone camera. The photo belongs to me, so please do not save or repost it without my permission, thank you.