Things I Dislike...
Hey there, everyone! I told you all before that my next few posts would allow you all to get to know me better. Well things are not always sunshine and roses, therefore I am making a post about the things I dislike....
- Fights and Drama: I am not one for conflict, and I hate fighting with people. I actually avoid drama as much as I can because all it will do is stress me out. However, I will defend myself or my loved ones if need be.
- Tension: You know that feeling when there is tension between you and someone you may be angry at? Or how about that feeling when two (or more) of your loved ones are angry with one another? Everyone is in the same room and you can feel the tension. Yeah, I don't like that feeling.
- Trouble Makers: Okay, so none of us are innocent, but I will give you an example. I have come across people on Twitter who will start fights, bash others and act hateful, sometimes daily. I don't get it, nor do I wish to associate myself with that sort of behavior.
- Crime: Robbery, abduction, abuse, assault, vandalism, murder, etc. - I think it's all pretty self-explanatory. This world is a crazy place.
- Needles: Yeah I think this one is pretty self-explanatory as well. There is practically a phobia going on there, but I'm doing a bit better with it.
- My Sleep Schedule: My sleep schedule is a bit messed up, but guess what? I am actually working on fixing it. I am slowly but surely making improvements, so yay! :D
- "Wrestling Is Fake!" / "Wrestling Fans Are Stupid" / Similar Quotes: I could list a bunch of movies and television shows that are fake. You don't have to like it, nor do you have to understand why I'm a fan, but at least respect the fact that it is something I really enjoy. It is scripted and predetermined, but you need a special kind of training to do what they do in the ring. They do not get off seasons and some are on the road 200-300 days a year. Whether they're on the road for that long or just a short amount of time, they sacrifice a lot, risk their bodies (because injuries DO occur) and still love entertaining their fans.....so please don't call it "fake" or give me grief for watching it. I watch it because I love it. Thanks.
- Waterbugs: Ughhh, creepy little-big things. Do I even need to say more?
Alright that's enough. I mean there are other things, but I don't need to drag out the negativity. I may dislike a dozen things, but there are still a ton of things I DO like lol. Anyways, you all take care and have a good day or night. :)
AboutMe ThingsIDislike Dislikes Personal
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/bad-hand-down-red-thumb-157437/ by OpenClips