By in Breaking News

Woman Dies While Resting In Between Jobs

It is sad to see death and killings happening. But it is sadder to read about how a person died because of resting. Maria Fernandes was a woman from New Jersey from who died while she was in her car taking nap or rest between shifts. It was said that she was likely by fumes.

She was earning a living working in a at three Dunkin' Donuts stores. When she died last month in the parking lot of a convenience store where she parked to rest, she had just finished an overnight shift.

She was going home and probably felt tired and wanted to rest so she would not cause any if she fell while . The police found a can of gas that had tipped over in her trunk and maybe because she fell asleep so deeply and the fumes she died. Her car was turned off, maybe she was thinking of a short nap and turned off her car and did not open the windows.

She was from but born in the US, her family went back to Portugal but she came back to the US around 18 or 19 yrs old to probably help her parents. She was just 32 and so sad to see the of earning a living can really kill you.


Image Credit » mine made using cooltext.com

You will need an account to comment - feel free to register or login.

Comments

sharron wrote on September 7, 2014, 11:18 PM

That is so sad!

LoudMan wrote on September 8, 2014, 7:11 AM

Well now. That is a bad day at work.

paperdaisyflower7 wrote on September 8, 2014, 8:31 AM

she was working to hard minimum wage so 3 minimum wage would probably make it a little above the average wage? I guess she was sending to home

LeaPea2417 wrote on September 8, 2014, 9:28 AM

That is very sad. It is also a lesson of how hard she worked that should be taught to all those on welfare who are too lazy to get a job!

Ellis wrote on September 8, 2014, 11:14 AM

Nobody should have to work more than 40 hours a week in order to make a live-able wage...

LoudMan wrote on September 8, 2014, 8:51 PM

Minimum-wage-jobs aren't meant to be lived on.

paperdaisyflower7 wrote on September 8, 2014, 9:21 PM

yes that was what the police think so too she was too tired to notice

UmiNoor wrote on September 8, 2014, 10:00 PM

That is quite sad. I thought when I read the headlines of this news on a news portal, it's because she had the air-conditioner switched on or something and that was why she died because of inhaling CO gas. Now I know what happened. Poor girl. Must have been hard on her family to know she died.

nbaquero wrote on September 9, 2014, 9:51 AM

paperdaisyflower7 I read this story a couple of days ago, it is sad that she died this way, but I think the fact that she worked hard does not have to do with the apparent mistake she made while leaving the car running. RIP for Her.

paperdaisyflower7 wrote on September 9, 2014, 10:14 PM

the car was off it was that a gas can fell over in the trunk and the fumes was what she was inhaling I guess she was so sleepy then