10 Tips to Amaze You, Make You Laugh, Make You Cry and Bring You Success at Persona Paper!
1. Use a great photo. About half the posts here don't use a photo. A striking image will get you noticed. Here's some ideas for image sources.
2. Use a great title. You only have a few words to catch the eye- use them wisely.
3. Posts that make people laugh, cry or angry get the most attention.
4. Connect with active people. Here's a head start - Friends of Persona Paper .
5. Interact. Find interesting people- make comments on their posts. Make some Persona Paper friends. It's what social blogging is all about.
6. Little and often. Try to build Persona Paper into your daily routine. Just 15-30 minutes per day makes a big difference and it's not as though it's work, it's fun!
7. Use lists. Looking for inspiration? Check out &AbbyG posts- my favorite three - I know she won't mind you copying her ideas.
8. Seek inspiration from other Persona Paper posts. For example $AliCanary posted this about Kate Bush - http://www.personapaper.com/article/2843-a-fun-game-for-music-fans-my-life-according-to-kate-bush I copied her format to post about David Bowie - http://www.personapaper.com/article/10782-my-life-according-to-david-bowie
9. Write about anything that amazes you, makes you angry, makes you cry, makes you laugh or makes you smile. Good news stories often do better than bad news.
10. Promote your own great posts on FB, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest etc. Also promote other members' great work and be sure to let them know that you have! Everyone likes to feel appreciated.
11. Ask questions at the end of your posts to encourage interaction and kick-start the conversation.
12. Place your posts in the appropriate category. Use the '& ' to mention other PP'ers, link to other useful posts here, and use the '#' to tag your posts.
So, following my own advice: What are your Persona Paper Tips?
Image Credit » https://www.flickr.com/photos/xlordashx/2623615638/in/photolist