Plans for the long weekend
Having had a really good day yesterday sorting out the office (including finding a pile of abandoned filing dating from 2009!) I have carried that goal home with me. Here in the UK it's a Bank Holiday weekend, so many of us have Monday off work too.
So far today I have:
- cleaned out and dusted a corner of the conservatory
- tossed out my dead spider plant which I had owned since 1998 (Percy rests in peace. No flowers.)
- washed two loads of laundry
- put another load away
- sorted out a bag of bits in the bedroom
- relisted several things on eBay
- finished the washing up
Plans for the rest of the day include putting myself on time for my client in a minute (my colleague gifted me a great idea for an article by his behavior this week), listing more items on eBay and keeping up with several writing sites. I also have shoe cleaning duty shortly. There might be some ironing in my future too.
Tomorrow will mean hoovering and changing the bedlinen. Ironing may well be done before we spend a few hours with friends. Monday brings a shopping trip to Milton Keynes for a visit to Marks & Spencer and Deichmann among other stores.
What do you have planned for the weekend?