Friends of Persona Paper - The Launch!
In this article 'Friends of Persona Paper' I floated the idea of forming a group to challenge us to help Persona Paper.
I received some feedback, mostly positive and some additional ideas. Mostly people felt that a challenge works better than coercion. So bearing that in mind (and some of the other ideas) here is the....
Friends of Persona Paper Challenge
1. Visit Persona Paper every day
2. Post at least 30 articles every month
3. Spend at least 15 minutes every day reading and commenting
4. Follow other Friends of Persona Paper
5. Promote worthy Persona Paper content via social media etc.
Most important- this is a challenge, there is no compulsion. Not everybody that becomes a Friend of Persona Paper will be able to meet all the challenges- sometimes real life takes over. It should be fun, informal and positive.
I was pleased that elitecodex liked the idea. Perhaps, if it has sufficient support, we could have an official page/link?
Reply Below to Accept the Friends of Persona Paper Challenge
I'll maintain a list here of people that have signed up. I've already added those that were positive on my first post- please let me know if I've assumed too much!
Friends of Persona Paper
That's eight nine ten thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty 2 1 .... 22 of us already.
- Suggest we use the FOPP tag for all articles where Friends of Persona Paper is the main subject. for ALL the articles we publish.
- One of my 30 articles per month will be about how I met the FOPP challenge.
Image Credit » https://www.flickr.com/photos/comedynose/14499347799/in/photolist